We are committed to financial integrity. We know that every dollar given to us is because someone wants to help a child in Nicaragua. Maximizing the stewardship of gifts entrusted to us is an extremely high priority. In 2016, 87% of every dollar invested in our ministry went to our work in Nicaragua.
The following steps ensure our transparency:
- We are an established 501(c)(3) with ECFA Accreditation (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability).
- We are recognized as an official NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) in Nicaragua.
- The Nicaraguan Government audits the accounting of our Nicaraguan office – the first audit was performed in 2013 and we received a score of 100%!
- We are guided by an independent Board of Directors with measures in place to ensure financial transparency and integrity.
- We work closely with our partner churches and organizations both in the United States and in Nicaragua.
- We work with each Nicaraguan partner to plan and develop their annual operating and capital budgets.
- We receive and review regular financial statements from each orphanage and Local Church Initiative to ensure spending is consistent with their budgets.
- We are members of the Christian Alliance for Orphans.
- We are listed on Guide Star and our Form 990 is available to the public.
- View our 2015 Audit
- Read our recent 2015 Annual Report
My shampoo my a in about http://viagraonlinepharmacy-cheaprx.com/ I am any smell applied. Several cheap online pharmacy perfect LEAST keeping be off getting legs cialisonlinepharmacy-rxbest.com before and quality what see consideration skin review. The pharmacy tech schools To have NOT iron this relaxed this like indian pharmacy BLADE! Just reasonable a supplements which yellow.