Since 2000, ORPHANetwork has grown to serve nearly 33,000 vulnerable children in 16 of the 17 districts in Nicaragua. Our ministry exists to break cycles of poverty through the local Nicaraguan church, partnering with more than 350 under-resourced churches operating in communities of abject poverty.
Our mission is carried out daily through partners and staff in Nicaragua and the donors who make the work possible. Together, ORPHANetwork works to rescue vulnerable, impoverished, and at risk children, prevent children from becoming social orphans, create opportunities for new life, and share Christ with everyone.
Operational Services Associate
Department: United States Operations
Job Family: Operations
Work Environment: Remote – Work from Home
Reporting to the Communications Director, this individual will provide support to all areas of ORPHANetwork’s United States operations. The individual will work directly with the various department leads to ensure that tasks are completed to support efficient ministry functions, while always handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
What you will do/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Possesses a heart and passion for vulnerable children, working in partnership with the local church and reaching children for Christ.
- Updates Salesforce information and performs data entry as directed.
- Maintains donor email lists by type.
- Complete expense reports and travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Coordinate and document background checks for new staff/volunteers/consultants and trip participants.
- Support mailings, including return mail processing.
- Support Google drive training and management.
- Support and manage other training events such as cybersecurity.
- Other duties as assigned.
What do you bring/QUALIFICATIONS?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Google Suite, proficiency with Drive and Gmail, a plus
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred) and data entry, a plus
- Energetic and possess a willingness to learn, collaborate, offer solutions, listen, and respond positively to feedback
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependable and reliable