We have developed “Seven Targets on the Wall” for the children who grow up in one of our partner orphanage homes:
- Follower of Christ – We believe a relationship with the Lord is pivotal to transforming a child’s life
- Speak Conversational English – Speaking conversational English opens many doors for employment
- Computer Literate (as appropriate) – Equipping our children with basic computer skills also enhances their opportunities for employment
- Education and Life Skills – A quality education and basic life skills serve as a foundation for our children to have a better quality of life.
- A Good Starter Job – We help students find entry level employment
- Actively Serve in a Local Church – Being part of a church body fosters spiritual development and helps to secure a life grounded in Christ.
- Give Back to the Other Children in Need – By giving back to the children that are in the same situation they once were, we believe our children can help younger generations transform their lives.