There’s a new way to raise funds to support orphaned and vulnerable children in Nicaragua—and it costs you NOTHING!
PWI Fund* is a unique fundraising tool for nonprofits like ORPHANetwork. When you download the Fund extension into your browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari), every time you purchase a product on Amazon, 5% of the purchase price will go ORPHANetwork. A browser extension simply is a button that appears at the top of your browser that will tell Amazon you would like to give 5% of your purchases to ORPHANetwork.
You can support ORPHANetwork without changing your buying habits or spending any additional money.
Shop with a purpose…
- Download the PWI Fund Extension into your Chrome, Fund, or Safari browser.
- Sign In to the Extension (see buttons below). It’s best if you sign in using your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account. Otherwise, sign in by creating a “user account” on projectworldimpact.com and then use that account to sign into the extension from there.
- Fill out the required information:
Then choose “Change Your Nonprofit”
Type in or search for “ORPHANetwork” the nonprofit you want to support.
Save your settings
Confirm ONET as your selected Nonprofit
- Shop as you normally would on Amazon or Amazon Smile.
- Sit back and watch ORPHANetwork gain additional funds to provide Hope and a Future for orphaned and for vulnerable children in Nicaragua.
- Why not? It costs you nothing!
- It’s easy. Just download the extension and then shop as normal
- The average person will raise about $80/year for ORPHANetwork. If just 250 of our supporters participate, it will raise $20,000 to support ORPHANetwork’s children in Nicaragua. $20,000 can make a huge impact our children’s lives!