Unique Ways to Raise Money – Over the years, numerous people of all ages have partnered with us in innovative ways. Read on to be inspired by the ideas of our Creative Contributors.
- Party Gifts – In lieu of birthday party gifts, a seven-year-old girl asked people to make donations to ORPHANetwork on her behalf. Talk about wisdom beyond her years!
- Wedding Gifts – Recently the daughter of our Board Director got married. As an act of generosity, she and her husband invited people to make donations to ONet in their honor.
- Business Gifts – Insurance companies, mortgage brokers and real estate agents have all made donations in appreciation for a client’s business.
- Class Projects – A high school Business Marketing class developed a marketing, design and production plan inspired by helping the orphans in Nicaragua. After selling their finished product, they donated their proceeds to ORPHANetwork.
- Silent Auctions – Gathering donations of dinners for two, spa treatments and hotel get-aways, then auctioning them off either on-line or in a party setting is an excellent way to engage your community, while raising awareness and funding for the ministry.
- Fun Run Events – With the help of your small group, church or school, you could organize a benefit 5K or “Walk for the Orphans” event. This is a great way to combine fitness, fun and awareness.
- Benefit Concerts – Pairing fun with a great cause is a winning combination! Inspire your friends and community to gather local bands together for a night of music and fund raising.
Click here to send us your ideas or to become a Creative Contributor yourself! Our team would be happy to assist you with resources and further information to help you coordinate a Creative Contributor opportunity.