Volunteer Partners – YOU are ORPHANetwork! Without your passion and action to share Christ’s love with the abandoned children of Nicaragua, this ministry would not exist. We welcome your partnership in a vast array of volunteer capacities:
- Database – We are expanding our database capability in order to communicate with a larger network of individuals who desire to serve the orphans in Nicaragua. Your data entry skills could make a big impact in achieving this goal.
- Donor Care – We desire to care for our supporters and partners through regular thank you note correspondence. If you enjoy the lost art of handwritten notes, this could be your niche.
- Prayer Partners – One of the most significant things you can do to further the ministry is pray for the children, for the orphanage staff, and for our ministry leadership and staff. We want to be an organization that seeks God’s blessing and direction in all we do.
- Translators – Perhaps you are bi-lingual and can help us translate correspondence, biographies and updates from the orphanage and between the sponsors and kids.
- Administrative Assistants (in the Virginia Beach and Chicago areas) – A few hours a week could make a big impact in keeping our administrative costs low and furthering our ministry initiatives. We have ongoing needs in data-entry, correspondence, email and other office tasks.
- Summer Interns – We are looking for young Christian men and women who are missions-minded to partner with us during the summer and/or over school breaks and holidays.
- Information Booth Coordinators – Frequently we host information booths at churches and conferences. Perhaps you would enjoy sharing your story and inspiring others to get connected with the children and orphanages of ONET.
- Photographers/Videographers – We presently do not have a video project in process, but media arts skills are always a welcome contribuiton. If you would like to share your high-resolution photos from Nicaragua with us, we can display them on our website.
- Graphic Designers – From time to time, we create flyers, brochures and print materials to share with partners and potential partners. Graphic Design assistance would be a tremendous gift.
- Event Planners – We plan picnics, dinners and other events to celebrate and share what God is doing through ORPHANetwork. Your passion for entertaining would certainly be a blessing to the ministry.
- Host/Hostess – Routinely we have out-of-town visitors. Perhaps you would like to consider opening your home for hosting or lending out your spare car for a few days.
To share with us your unique abilities and ways you’d like to contribute to the cause, please take a few moments to Sign-up to be a Volunteer.